½ cup Light Soya Sauce
4 Tbs. Sweet Red Chili Sauce
1 Tbs. Agave Syrup
2 Tbs. Vegetable Oil
4 Tbs. Green Onions, chopped and minced
1 ½ tsp. Curry Powder
4 cloves Garlic, minced
1 Tbs. Frank’s Red Hot
1 ½ Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
- Mix all sauce ingredients. Reserve ½ cup of sauce for pouring over meat after cooked.
- Choose one of the following marinating options:
- Ziploc Marinade:Food Saver Marinade:Place meat in a Ziploc bagPlace meat in Food Saver Marinade containerSqueeze out airProcess through 1 Food Saver marinade cycleMarinate overnight
- Preheat BBQ / Gas Grill for 3 – 5 minutes, scrape grill clean with grill brush, adjust the temperature to medium – high (400 - 450°F).
- Brush the grill with canola oil to prevent sticking
- Grill on all four sides, about 3-5 minutes per side until nicely browned, basting with marinade every time flipped (except the last time). For maximum flavor and tenderness cook to an internal temperature of 145 - 150°F. Remove tenderloin from BBQ and loosely tent for 5-10 minutes, this will allow for the internal temperature to rise to 160°F.
- Heat reserved sauce.
- Slice Tenderloin crosswise and serve over rice with the heated sauce