You will need:
- Parchment paper
- Best quality Milk Chocolate, I used Lindt (don't use dark chocolate as it does not melt correctly)
- Graham crackers
- Large marshmallows (I used Wal-Mart store brand this time, which I found nicer than the brand name ones I usually used)
1. Cut parchment paper into 6 x 6 inch squares.
9. Repeat as necessary until you have as many s'mores as you want.
10. I just put these on the campfire grill and let cook about 5 minutes each side depending on the temperature of the fire. Make sure the flames are about 8 - 10 inches from the bottom of the grill. Push on the packages with the backside of a pair of long tongs, when they are squishy they are done.